Dry Rock Coralline Seeding Experiment

  • Thread starter Thread starter Red_Beard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I wonder if we can just seed it by scraping it off from a tank where it’s already flourishing ?
Yeah, 100% you can. I live in a fairly rural area and dont have any local reefer friends, so i opted to go the bottle route.
You also get it from frag plugs and snails shells. Kinda hard to keep out in the long run, but seeding it gives a good jump start.
 
Yeah, 100% you can. I live in a fairly rural area and dont have any local reefer friends, so i opted to go the bottle route.
You also get it from frag plugs and snails shells. Kinda hard to keep out in the long run, but seeding it gives a good jump start.

Ahh so when doing an upgrade it should be easy to seed from my previous tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new