OP
bruno3047

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You must have missed the other threads a lot of people were only getting a couple rocks in a box nowhere near 40lbs
All you have to do to verify the shipping weight is look on the label. It’s always there in plain sight. Obviously if you have a problem you can take a picture of that label and send it to Petco and they will make it right. The reviews also give this product a thumbs up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
bruno3047

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone out there who is looking to buy dry rock. Here’s a link to the Petco site where they’re selling 40 pounds CaribSea dry rock for $60. Comes out to $1.50 a pound. Free delivery.

Sale is over. Price is now $69.26. Oh well. FYI Petco and Chewy have both been having sporadic sales on dry rock. Chewy sells a brand called Wide World Imports Atlantic Coral Rock. That’s the rock I bought from Amazon. You can see it on my avatar.

Tonycass12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All you have to do to verify the shipping weight is look on the label. It’s always there in plain sight. Obviously if you have a problem you can take a picture of that label and send it to Petco and they will make it right. The reviews also give this product a thumbs up.
You should search for the previous threads.

Shipping weight on label marked properly and some were getting less then 10lbs in the box. If you enjoy the hassle of dealing with customer service go for it next time.

OP
OP
bruno3047

bruno3047

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should search for the previous threads.

Shipping weight on label marked properly and some were getting less then 10lbs in the box. If you enjoy the hassle of dealing with customer service go for it next time.
Petco has some of the most sympathetic and cooperative customer service people that I’ve ever dealt with. They go out of their way to make you happy. Often throw you a $5 or $10 Coupon for your trouble.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back