• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Dry sand

Item Price
40
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

RELLIK-REEF

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2018
Messages
843
Reaction score
603
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this in and I messed up. I'm using all live sand and dont want to mix it. Would prefer local pick-up San Diego area. I paid $65.40 after using my $20 coupon. You can have it for $40 there is a hole in the bag as pictured I will tape that up, that is actually how it came, with the packing slip over the top of it.

Happy reefing.
20220619_110658.jpg
20220619_110641.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 45 33.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new