Dry Tank Getting Ready to Get WET!

Thoms_here

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
85
Reaction score
40
Location
Greers Ferry Lake, Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I 'm getting ready to set up a new reef tank (with dry rock) and was wondering what type of inexpensive "master reef or saltwater test kit" you would recommend (unfortunately, emphasis on inexpensive).

Thanks and I hope everyone has a GREAT thanksgiving! :)
 
The API test kits are what a lot of people use unfortunately there not as accurate as other test kits but get the job done at first..
 
I agree with above, once your cycled and have added corals, I'd say step it up to a better set of test kits. I like salifert. You can find them reasonably priced online 13-20$
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new