DSC reef's 75 gallon adventure

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A shift in life priorities for sure. Sorry about the tank, but congrats on the new addition! You will have your hands full for a while, but I am sure you will be back reefing as soon as it is feasible.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad news, but great news at the same time. As you plan and set up the new house, in the back of your heads, you will still be thinking about where an aquarium might go. I always did when looking at homes or apartments. Tank or no tank.

OP
OP
D

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sad news, but great news at the same time. As you plan and set up the new house, in the back of your heads, you will still be thinking about where an aquarium might go. I always did when looking at homes or apartments. Tank or no tank.
There's a nice spot already picked out;) Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear, it I agree family comes first. And hey just because the tanks won't be up and running doesnt mean we cant hang out on R2R. I'm sure you and @Lovemyreef2015 will still be regularly active on the forum. And itll just make that tank upgrade later on much easier ;)>

OP
OP
D

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear, it I agree family comes first. And hey just because the tanks won't be up and running doesnt mean we cant hang out on R2R. I'm sure you and @Lovemyreef2015 will still be regularly active on the forum. And itll just make that tank upgrade later on much easier ;)>
Thank You! We're not going anywhere:eek::eek::D:D;Hilarious;Hilarious

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you get ready, I'll send you guys something from my tank. I look at it like living friendship bread.
Thank you, we will miss the tanks a lot but I know we will get another as soon as things settle down. You guys are our reefing family!

Fudsey

Jack of all trades, Master of none ;-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know what's funny? Going through my latest alerts, I see you and @Lovemyreef2015 posting at the same time. I picture you both sitting on the couch talking and on your phones :)

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know what's funny? Going through my latest alerts, I see you and @Lovemyreef2015 posting at the same time. I picture you both sitting on the couch talking and on your phones :)

Lol yea during the weekend when he is home and not working all day, we do sit on the couch and check out R2R together :)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I was bummed to here this too, but it is a sold and good decision.

We need to start placing odds on how long before they is back in:rolleyes::D:D

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks @chum we are still part of the family here and will be just as active as we are now. This will always be our home. We sincerely appreciate the love and support for all of our fellow reefers here.

Sad to hear as well, but completely understandable. Glad to hear that you guys will still be with us till things settle down for all you!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting. 5 months after the due date would put them pretty close to 2018 Black Friday sales. Hmmmm...
Hmmmmm very logical, Hmmmmm:D

OP
OP
D

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All very good points!!!;Stig This will be the first time in many years that we'll be without a tank. We have an idea on what we want but it will be a while to complete it. I want everything perfect from stand to rock to lights. No rushing or sacrificing for a better price. We really can't thank everyone enough for the support and kind words. Not having a tank does stink but having our reef family helps a lot.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 186 71.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 49 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.7%
Back