DSC reef's 75 gallon adventure

Great choice! I Absolutely Love My RSR 750xxl. It is an Awesome setup. I wouldn’t change much anything on how they built it. Perfect size, plenty of room down under. Great sump. I just Love it
That's great to hear, thanks for the heads up. We are looking forward to it. Were gonna go with kessil for lighting as well.
 
That's great to hear, thanks for the heads up. We are looking forward to it. Were gonna go with kessil for lighting as well.
Ap700’s? That’s what I got, also have 2 72” Reefbrights. I just Love the combo. Insane in every way.
 
I'm thinking the new 360x. They look promising. If not then 2 AP700 will do.

Ya those are cool too. I pulled one of my 700’s and put on another tank. W the Reefbrights didn’t really need the 2. Overkill. I would probably try a couple of those 360x, may be even better imo. Good luck man, gonna be a super fun build... just so much room to do whatever you can think of. I have mine sooo overloaded w corals it’s rather absurd. Haha. I also dropped an absolutely absurd amount of Loot stocking it. I’m already dealing with a bunch of Corals fighting for space in less than a year. Guess I better start setting up a 1000gal soon to handle what I’ve incompetently done. Dang!
Anyway have fun w that build, should be an Epic journey for you guys! Good luck
 
What about the biocube?
 
On a side note, my wife and I decided to go with halides/T5 for this build as well. 3x250 watt radiums with the M80 ballast and 4x80watt T5 and a XHO reefbrite. Best of all the lighting options:D
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new