OP
D

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great choice! I Absolutely Love My RSR 750xxl. It is an Awesome setup. I wouldn’t change much anything on how they built it. Perfect size, plenty of room down under. Great sump. I just Love it
That's great to hear, thanks for the heads up. We are looking forward to it. Were gonna go with kessil for lighting as well.

Michael Naegeli

Captainspando
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking the new 360x. They look promising. If not then 2 AP700 will do.

Ya those are cool too. I pulled one of my 700’s and put on another tank. W the Reefbrights didn’t really need the 2. Overkill. I would probably try a couple of those 360x, may be even better imo. Good luck man, gonna be a super fun build... just so much room to do whatever you can think of. I have mine sooo overloaded w corals it’s rather absurd. Haha. I also dropped an absolutely absurd amount of Loot stocking it. I’m already dealing with a bunch of Corals fighting for space in less than a year. Guess I better start setting up a 1000gal soon to handle what I’ve incompetently done. Dang!
Anyway have fun w that build, should be an Epic journey for you guys! Good luck

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back