OP
Dsnakes

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hurricane Florence might make an appearance here from the current models. I don’t have a generator and finally have my new build rolling. I’m supposed to be in DC next weekend as well. Looks like I’ll be pricing a generator to get by if I need it. Not an expense I currently want, but I have more invested in the tank.

If the hurricane does stay on track to hit us, I will likely call my supervisor and ask to stay home and take care of things so my wife and boys are not alone.

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hurricane Florence might make an appearance here from the current models. I don’t have a generator and finally have my new build rolling. I’m supposed to be in DC next weekend as well. Looks like I’ll be pricing a generator to get by if I need it. Not an expense I currently want, but I have more invested in the tank.

If the hurricane does stay on track to hit us, I will likely call my supervisor and ask to stay home and take care of things so my wife and boys are not alone.

Fingers crossed for you, be safe. :)

GoVols

Cobb / Webb - 1989
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dsnakes,
I did not even know that a hurricane was out there.

Please keep safe.

OP
OP
Dsnakes

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone sold out of generators. I can order one amazon prime and says it would be here Wednesday. I’ve never ran one before. Seems like this is a decent choice. Also the stores are selling out of water quick!

GFS model looks the worst.

1AD424D0-FAE5-4440-9DFB-851A8FD1F440.jpeg

8234FE02-967A-47C1-9CBD-A26F3EF350AE.jpeg

A908E70C-8E0C-4252-84C9-9510CA26C852.jpeg

OP
OP
Dsnakes

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let us hope that just turns out to be a great post of pictures. Stay safe!
I hope so! Thanks!
Stay safe my friend!
Thank you! We will try.

I did just secure a generator at the last minute from Lowe’s. It’s a Generac 5500. They got them in this afternoon and I got there 5min before they closed ;Woot one 5g gas can and 20g in the jeep I can siphon.

OP
OP
Dsnakes

Dsnakes

Knight Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How you holding out??? I see your on here, on mobile?
Doing well. I feel we dodged a bullet on this one. The sound is being pulled out now, so the flooding may come before long. Winds haven’t been too bad and not much rain.

Hope you and your family are safe.
We are, thank you!

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 88 80.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back