Dsnakes 125g Mixed Reef

A couple babies moved to the glass bottom. I was able to get a better picture :)
74B97F87-F8F3-454E-8064-14BCAE8CE7B7.jpeg
 
Hi Nolan. That's cool that you found the babies. All 3 of my reproduction events were a surprise! The end caps have worked so well for me that I'm building the bigger tank so I have more sand to set end caps in!

Your not going to MACNA are you? On Sunday morning they have a guy talking about RFA's in general and about reproduction in particular. I'll take good notes and hopefully it will get video taped and end up on YouTube.
 
Your not going to MACNA are you? On Sunday morning they have a guy talking about RFA's in general and about reproduction in particular. I'll take good notes and hopefully it will get video taped and end up on YouTube.
Im not, though I wish I was!
 
Long time with no updates! I did a little bit of fragging today. Getting some zoa colonies off larger rocks.

We just got the mandatory evacuation notice... guess I should buy some water, beer, and gas :rolleyes:
 
Long time with no updates! I did a little bit of fragging today. Getting some zoa colonies off larger rocks.

We just got the mandatory evacuation notice... guess I should buy some water, beer, and gas :rolleyes:

Forgot u were down that way too. No one really concerned around u or people takin this one seriously?
 
Forgot u were down that way too. No one really concerned around u or people takin this one seriously?
Hard to gauge since it’s been so slow moving. I think it’s going to be a lot worse for Hatteras than us up North of them. My lot is fairly high and I’m comfortable that we’ll be just fine here.
 
Since this temporary tank is bare bottom, I think I’m going to try Ron’s PVC cap method for the rock flowers and see how they do.
Like this?
D5F13055-740E-40E9-8F28-A24E2926F51A.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new