Dsuny lighting?

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The power is 100Watt. the layout is similar with the H4,( the up picture) , but there are more deep penetration LED bulb.
In fact , the design concept of this version is "combine all advantage of H3 and H4
1, H3, strong power and deep penetration. fan cooling.
2,H4, best cover and much save power energy consumption

The other advantage is amazing cool ! there is there is no cords between controller and panel. the communication way is just like bluetooth. !

As schedule ,I wil get the the layout before 1th August.

Believe me, it is worth waiting !

Viking_Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried the new 2019 version? I’m thinking about adding two of these to my T5/LED hybrid, replacing my maxspect razor.
I like the way they space their LEDs and not just going for clusters.

Mav3rick28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received 2 H7 panels with the new controller. I only installed 1 panel and had been running the acclimation program for 2 days. The spectrum seemst to be "softer / cooler" than the C7 I used to tun. I have a 100 x 45 x 50 cm display tank.

DanInMichigan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received 2 H7 panels with the new controller. I only installed 1 panel and had been running the acclimation program for 2 days. The spectrum seemst to be "softer / cooler" than the C7 I used to tun. I have a 100 x 45 x 50 cm display tank.
H4 is what Oliver described. what is an H7? Is the the new one that he said would be available in October? so confused with these models.

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, the accclimation is used for a new tank or big changed tank.
There is only nessary lighing and more "soft" which help coral reef slow acclimate to the new enviroment.

The white in H7 is little cooler than C9. In fact, you feel the tank looks more cooler or better is because there are 510nm which make the tank looks cooler.

Also, the moon is more nature.(like realy moon )

I suggest run the 2 panels together, I can sure there is no tiny shadow in the tank even at the corner of the bottom.

if you feel the light is too strong. please the following for your reference.
1, menu->limited Output %-> Ch1 50% , Ch2 30%, Ch3 100% Ch4 30%
2, program mode to run your own setting.

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
H4: no fan, 50cm, 60Watt.
H7: no fan, 80cm, 100Watt.
H3: fan, 30cm, 100Watt.

H is the aluminum profile. 4,7,3 is length.

产品总目录.jpg

Mav3rick28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Oliver, the H series panel seems to have integrated the pwm control module on the pcb. I do not see the same space allocatef fir the control module like that of the C9.

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Oliver@DSunY It's October. Can you tell us when we'll be seeing the new models?
The wirless version has been suspend because of the technical problem about the time-delay
the Turing version (cords connectted ) is in Beta version.
The Shannon version (remoter controller) has been launched.

Attahed is a link from our US agent.

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The advantage of this version
1,more lengh to best Cover the tank. 40cm/ PCS. 2 panels for 120cm tank. 3 panels for 150cm tank. the optical uniformaty is amazing.
2, more power/cm for deep panatration. 60cm deep is no problem.
3, cheaper remoter way but easy to use.

what do you think about this version.

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The wirless version has been suspend because of the technical problem about the time-delay
the Turing version (cords connectted ) is in Beta version.
The Shannon version (remoter controller) has been launched.

Attahed is a link from our US agent.
This looks great, think I've found my next light. Several features I've been looking for and the appropriate price for an LED.

Although I wish they'd stop putting red and green in these things. More than enough of those wavelengths in the whites IMO. Better to add some purples or even UVs. Cyan and amber are also reasonable choices. But for 5+ years now everyone keeps putting these red and greens in there!

By any chance would you have a picture of the board? I'm curious if these are as easy to replace LEDs as most black boxes.

Also, can you confirm that the version currently available DOES come with a fan? I don't trust fanless LEDs.

Thanks!

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh never mind, see that there is only a single power cable so no way to set different timers for the different channels. Looks like one would have to manually turn it on or off. Deal breaker, shame.

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, I am 100% absolutely agree your idea about the Red and green ! ;-) this is the most argue in our R&D design concept. As you know , in one hand market want. in another hand, power conception saving.

The only advantage of Cyan (495-510nm) make tank looks more cooler. So we put it on the "Moon Channel" to make tank look more like under natural moon.

It is not Red(650) color, it is a mixed spectrum of " 450, 470, 650, 700nm" which has too functions
1, to grow microorganism
2, adjust the kelvin of the tank.
In fact, this mixed spectrum is also used for "Growth light"

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can you confirm that the version currently available DOES come with a fan?
--yes, it is
By any chance would you have a picture of the board? I'm curious if these are as easy to replace LEDs as most black boxes.
--the led is soldered on the electrical board. have to replace all the electrical boards
--I am asking R&D give me a pcs to take pictures, show you after I get it.

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh never mind, see that there is only a single power cable so no way to set different timers for the different channels. Looks like one would have to manually turn it on or off. Deal breaker, shame.

No, there is no way to set different timers for different channels.
The design concept of Shannon version (remoter)
1,there are 4 channels to dim to get a satisfied brightness ( kelvin and strength ).
2, set timer to on and off the light AUTOMITICALLY,for example, on at 9:00 and off at 19:00 .
3,choice the "moon" (channel 2) or dark during the night. 19:00-9:00

if want timer each channel, it is the "Turing" version (controller).

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like one would have to manually turn it on or off.
--no, after you finish the timer. it is on and off automitically every day.

Oliver@DSunY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can you explain the difference of Turing version and Shannon version?

The flexiability of control your light is is different.
Attached are usermanual of Turning and Shannon. You see, in turing, each channal can be separately timing. But in shannon, it is only on/off time for 24 hours cycle.

TuringV3_pdf.jpg UserGuide_Shannon.png

DanInMichigan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THank you Oliver. I think that the Turing wireless (Bluetooth?) is the way to go. hopefully that becomes available soon.

Heabel7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why put whites/red/green with blue and uv channels. If going to give 4 channels of control. Should be 1. blue channel, 2. Uv channel, 3. white channel, 4. Warm whites, green,red, If arranged as such reefers would be able to get closer to the AB+ spectrum many are hunting for on all types of LEDs. Being forced to add daylight colors when ramping up UV and Blue is not ideal. Many if not most would rather give 100% blue and UV. Then dial in the other to get to the color temperature they prefer.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back