Dual Maxspect xf350 programming help

Reefpuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two xf350s on an advanced controller. Alternating flow every 10 seconds.

But one pump is always at 10% while the other ramps up. Is there a way it can just shut off for the 10 seconds while the other pump is on? I want the flow to cycle all the way around the tank but the lower speed pump at 10% is fighting the flow/circulation from the other ramped-up pump.

20191215_204108.jpg

mta_morrow

Of course I have room for 1 more fish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can’t do 0% in any mode except alternating gyre mode. I have xf250 pair.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can’t do 0% in any mode except alternating gyre mode. I have xf250 pair.
Hi Thanks for your support, actually you can do 0% in constant speed mode also.
For Pulsing mode, because only the parameter of maximum flow is adjustable, so there's no point in allowing the user to choose 0% as the maximum flow. As shown in below picture, also for pulsing mode and gradual pulsing mode, the minimum flow is fixed at 10%, while the maximum flow is adjustable, so there's no point in providing the 0% to set in these modes:
pulsing mode.png

OP
OP
Reefpuck

Reefpuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Thanks for your support, actually you can do 0% in constant speed mode also.
For Pulsing mode, because only the parameter of maximum flow is adjustable, so there's no point in allowing the user to choose 0% as the maximum flow. As shown in below picture, also for pulsing mode and gradual pulsing mode, the minimum flow is fixed at 10%, while the maximum flow is adjustable, so there's no point in providing the 0% to set in these modes:
pulsing mode.png

I don't have the wifi controller...but to follow up my original question...with that controller can I set intervals to 30 seconds or a minute? Right now the max is only 10secs with the advanced controller. I want each pump to have time to circulate water around the tank.

Back