Dual XF350 - new second one does not power off

reeferisland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a XF350 with the controller and the WIFI addon. I just added a second XF350. When I power off the XF350 either using the controller box button or the SYNA-G app only the original XF350 powers off, and not the second one I just added using the y splitter connection. Did I miss doing a configuration step when I added the second one? I also do not see the link-up methods, i.e. in Random mode - Synchronized and Anti-Synchronized. I do see both powerheads on the controller screen and also on the app.

When I select feed mode on the app they both stop for the specified time.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thanks for your support. May we know if you selected the correct pump model before using the pumps? The methods is in below picture:
Pump Model Setup Methods 1.jpg

OP
OP
R

reeferisland

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thanks for your support. May we know if you selected the correct pump model before using the pumps? The methods is in below picture:
Pump Model Setup Methods 1.jpg

Yes, the correct pump model is selected. A - XF350, B - XF350

Still does not power off both, only A. I need to unplug the power cord to power them both off, and also to put both of them in feed mode.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, the correct pump model is selected. A - XF350, B - XF350

Still does not power off both, only A. I need to unplug the power cord to power them both off, and also to put both of them in feed mode.
Hi, thanks for your support. We need you to help run a check. Do you mind making a screen shot of Pump B manual mode on APP for us, as the example below: And please do not forget to touch the √ button to apply the setting!
QQ截图20200525150525.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back