Duke's 50 cube build... Let the games begin

u6edu3y9.jpg
etyna2e9.jpg
2a7yva9u.jpg
eqajeba7.jpg
3e3usuju.jpg
 
I just got back into the radion club again... Lol... I got a sweet deal locally for a Gen2 Radion Pro.. The fixture is a beast.. Hopefully not too much though... Lol
 
Looks like you getting your collection back to what it use to look like there Kev :bigsmile:
 
Killer cleaner shrimps!!!! Lol... If it is not one thing it is another.... That is my borbonious in his grasp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394716917.129268.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new