Duke's 50 cube build... Let the games begin

Duke's Original Kraken... Just a couple babies not fully colored up yet



Did someone ask for Strats???

 
Here is an actual piece of the original Tie Dye mother from The Digital Fishroom....Straight up awesome shroom!!!

 
Hey whats up danny.... I didn't recognize the screen name at first.... Tank is coming along... Just got the calcium reactor up and running.. It is keeping the tank at a steady 8.3 dkh for the past couple of days.
 
Hey whats up danny.... I didn't recognize the screen name at first.... Tank is coming along... Just got the calcium reactor up and running.. It is keeping the tank at a steady 8.3 dkh for the past couple of days.
That's great Kevin which one did you get...Im gonna hit you up once my tank and my wallet is ready lol
 
That's great Kevin which one did you get...Im gonna hit you up once my tank and my wallet is ready lol

Korallin C1502... Little over kill for a 50 gl but I was having to dose 30ml of B-Ionic a day... It was becoming a pain in the butt to do every day.. I finally broke down and got a reactor
 
Korallin C1502... Little over kill for a 50 gl but I was having to dose 30ml of B-Ionic a day... It was becoming a pain in the butt to do every day.. I finally broke down and got a reactor
That's great you're getting great growth then..what doser did you use..
 
Here is a cell pic from another angle of the TDF
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410106047.020944.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410106062.858339.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new