Dumb but necessary GYRE question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hot2na
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hot2na

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2018
Messages
1,375
Reaction score
985
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm trying to figure out how to do a back and forth wave maker option with the gyre's.. I want ONE side to go for 30 seconds at one speed...then shut off then the other side to go for 30 seconds at the same speed , then shut off...and keep alternating back and forth like that full time .... HOW DO I ACCOMPLISH this ??? TIA .
 
Depending on your gyre manufacturer and controller, easiest way is to use a dual controller and the "alternating gyre" mode. It has settings for power level and duration for each pump.
You might be able to use an after market controller such as a HYDROS, but I'm not familiar with their programming.
HTH.
Cheers,
Ray :cool:
 
it is a dual controller for the 2 pumps , thnx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new