Duncan Closed up

Assure nitrate and mainly phosphate as well as salinity has not become elevated. Normally these are very forgiving and require moderate light and water flow and feed 2-3x a week. Placement looks good. I keep mine in lower third of tank

600g progress l.jpg
Do you feed each one of these? Or do you just pump a bunch of food on them?
 
How old is your tank?
What kind of light do you have? Corals seem to be reaching for light IMO
Any flow in that tank?
Edit: Seems like build up on the water surface too.
i havea nicecrtew 30 w atm, I have a radion pro 15 sitting in its box that i got today because I need to get a mount adapter. Soon the light wont be an issue
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new