Dust Bowl Corals!

  • Thread starter Thread starter James G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

James G

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2016
Messages
449
Reaction score
325
Location
Lakeville, NY
I won a Gift Cert from @DustBowlCorals and I have to say they did me right! I ordered 5 corals and they are in my display and doing great! I ordered 3 SPS, an Acan, and a Sun coral. One of the SPS did not make the trip but DBC took care of me. Everything is doing great and looking great in the tank, definitely order again in the Future, make sure you check them out!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new