Dwair 180g Achilles Focus

[video=youtube;ys1qDrpc2xw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ys1qDrpc2xw&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
Dang nice photos, I have to get my camera dialed in. I tried to setup a custom white balance and everything turned green.
 
Wow that nem looks huge! Great shots, makes me a little sad....I had a pb tang and purple tang, the pb passed away 3 months back for unknown reason, no signs of illness, was acting and eating great then that night he didn't eat and the next morning was belly up. Was a great fish with awesome personality, had him for 4 years. Anyways, I'm tempted to get another pb or a black tang, might wait until I upgrade so I can get both. Sorry for the rambling....reef is looking great
 
Dang nice photos, I have to get my camera dialed in. I tried to setup a custom white balance and everything turned green.

Yep I've tried that as well. Works like absolute garbage. Honestly I've found that Auto White balance works pretty well. However, I shoot everything in RAW and then edit it later in Lightroom, if it is too blue, I turn up the temp and make it looks normal. Just requires playing around with it.
 
Wow that nem looks huge! Great shots, makes me a little sad....I had a pb tang and purple tang, the pb passed away 3 months back for unknown reason, no signs of illness, was acting and eating great then that night he didn't eat and the next morning was belly up. Was a great fish with awesome personality, had him for 4 years. Anyways, I'm tempted to get another pb or a black tang, might wait until I upgrade so I can get both. Sorry for the rambling....reef is looking great

Thanks! Yes that Nem is huge. When fully opened can get up to 18" in Circumference :)
 
Well I showed pics of the frag tank I got awhile back. I had the MP10 and Radion XR15W. Neither worked out very well, so I sold them and got me a 24" ATI 8 bulb Fixture. Kinda matches my DT now anyways, so don't have to worry about switching coral between the DT and Frag tank, especially because they are plumbed together. Anyways, got the light in yesterday and a 850gph Koralia pump (Only thing I could find that would go on 3/4" Acrylic without it being TO much flow).


So all successfully setup now. Here's some pics. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.




 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new