E&E Tanks 40 gallon build

madnessknight89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2014
Messages
185
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys on my orher thread I told everyone I was moving my nano to a 40 gallon breeder peninsula so heres a quick update

Stand and rock wall
uploadfromtaptalk1397536662719.jpg


And rock wall only
uploadfromtaptalk1397536750515.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1397536775283.jpg
 
Cool! Following!
 
The plan is to take the aquascape thats in the nano and move it in to the peninsula 40 with the addition of a rock wall and a plato type rock formation we are also going to drill this tank and use a bigger sump. All the equipment should work the same it this new tank. The stand is also being built from scratch and should look nice as a room divider only problem we forsee is the transfer of livestock but as we plan to use the water from the old tank to keep the process smooth and less stressful on every thing
 
Nice start, that rock wall looks a heck of a lot better then what I've seen from others.
 
Looks good! Nice offset on the light stand, I did the same but mine still went further down. I guess 20lbs of lights will do this. lol

What lights are you planning to run?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new