• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

E.T.S.S 2400 Skimmer

mizzoumed02

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
159
Reaction score
16
Location
St Louis. Mo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I've got this skimmer I bought planning on setting up a large system and now plans have changed so I don't need it any more. It is a ETSS 2400. It's rated for up too 2800 gallons. There are no leaks and it works like a champ, just a little larger than I need. I'm asking $1200 for it. New ones are around $2200. I will ship at the buyers expense.
IMG_0826.jpg
IMG_0827.jpg
IMG_0823_2.jpg
IMG_0824_2.jpg
IMG_0825_2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new