E6000

Hellothere12

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
160
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Simple can I use E6000 to glue dry rocks together?
 
Simple can I use E6000 to glue dry rocks together?

I dunno man has a nasty solvent, tetrachloroethylene, but presumably you would let it cure for a good while BEFORE putting it into your tank- yeah? Like not for in-tank applications.

http://eclecticproducts.com/downloads/sds-e6000-clear-english.pdf
Our resident chemist expert @Randy Holmes-Farley says that Styrene Butadiene is fine.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sbr-styrene-butadiene-rubber-reef-safe.493485/
 
I dunno man has a nasty solvent, tetrachloroethylene, but presumably you would let it cure for a good while BEFORE putting it into your tank- yeah? Like not for in-tank applications.

http://eclecticproducts.com/downloads/sds-e6000-clear-english.pdf
Our resident chemist expert @Randy Holmes-Farley says that Styrene Butadiene is fine.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/sbr-styrene-butadiene-rubber-reef-safe.493485/
That's why I asked bc I really just don't know. But thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new