Early Bird Black Friday Deal Thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please take a look at our home page for big savings on all Bashsea products. 15% OFF & 5 TIMES REWARDS. Click the graphic below and it will take you straight to the Bashsea section on our website.

Also a very special thank you to all Veterans! Happy Veterans Day!

Bashsea-Black-Friday-2020.jpg

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are also offering 12% off for Veterans Day and 5 Times Rewards. The sale ends tonight at Midnight! Products with strict MAP prices are excluded.

Veterans-Day-Sale-Slider.jpg

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Nice

reefrider777

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had problems in the past with stuff saying it’s in stock and then not being in stock. Is this still a problem or has it been fixed?

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had problems in the past with stuff saying it’s in stock and then not being in stock. Is this still a problem or has it been fixed?
Yea, we had some inventory problems in the past. The site is much better now and it's been completely redesigned and we have a new inventory management system. Everything is moving in the right direction for sure.

Russell G

Meh...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something may be going wrong with your site. I tried to add a Bashsea skimmer to my cart and it showed the discounted price but as soon as I logged into my account, the discount disappears and the price through the checkout process is the regular price. You may want to look into it and see if it’s an isolated issue or more prevalent.

KWT

Keep on keepin on
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to order something with the Veterans Day discount same issue. Thank for think of the Veterans

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you let me know which products you were trying to buy? I need specifics so I can share this info with our developers. Thank you for your help in advance. We will honor yesterdays prices for today as well. Please give us a call and I will take care of you.

Thank you,

Russell G

Meh...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The discount drop was happening with a Sicce Syncra 5.0 when I was looking. All of the discounts were fine until I set up an account and signed in. When I would sign out and look, the discounts would reappear but as soon as I would sign in again, they would drop back off.

Hopefully you can get this straightened out. I haven’t purchased form you yet but I liked your selection and would definitely consider you going forward.

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The discount drop was happening with a Sicce Syncra 5.0 when I was looking. All of the discounts were fine until I set up an account and signed in. When I would sign out and look, the discounts would reappear but as soon as I would sign in again, they would drop back off.

Hopefully you can get this straightened out. I haven’t purchased form you yet but I liked your selection and would definitely consider you going forward.
Site still isn’t right. Can’t even scroll down on the page when using the down arrow.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Site still isn’t right. Can’t even scroll down on the page when using the down arrow.
Please send a page link. The site is working fine for everyone at our offices. It's also working fine on my cell phone. Not saying this will help but try clearing your cache. If you are on a PC or Mac then you might also try using a different browse. Either way please send us a page link so we can pass this along to our web developers in the even that it is truly a site bug.

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please send a page link. The site is working fine for everyone at our offices. It's also working fine on my cell phone. Not saying this will help but try clearing your cache. If you are on a PC or Mac then you might also try using a different browse. Either way please send us a page link so we can pass this along to our web developers in the even that it is truly a site bug.
I can recreate. It happens on any page. Here’s how to reproduce:
Select Equipment from main page
Then choose any option (ie select Pumps)
Then try hitting the down arrow to scroll down
It just kind of stutters but doesn’t go anywhere.
Page up/down seem to work OK

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Unfortunately we are able to duplicate the error you are having. Everything is working fine here on our PCs and Mac computers. If you don't mind, can you share your computer OS (version and such) with us? Feel free to PM me if you would like.

Another suggestion would be to try a different browser. I'm on a Mac and sometimes I have issues with certain tools or sites. Sometimes everything works great on Chrome but no so great on Safari or vice versa. For example, I loaded a iPhone video to our Ultra Reef thread on Reef2Reef earlier today. The video plays on Chrome but I can't even see the video when I'm using Safari. Here's the link. See the 4th post. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a...-us-and-canadian-for-ultra-reef-italy.768792/ Safari won't let me view it but Chrome does.

Either way I have shared this link with our web developers so they can dive into it a little deeper than I can.

Last edited:

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately we are able to duplicate the error you are having. Everything is working fine here on our PCs and Mac computers. If you don't mind, can you share your computer OS (version and such) with us? Feel free to PM me if you would like.

Another suggestion would be to try a different browser. I'm on a Mac and sometimes I have issues with certain tools or sites. Sometimes everything works great on Chrome but no so great on Safari or vice versa. For example, I loaded a iPhone video to our Ultra Reef thread on Reef2Reef earlier today. The video plays on Chrome but I can't even see the video when I'm using Safari. Here's the link. See the 4th post. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a...-us-and-canadian-for-ultra-reef-italy.768792/ Safari won't let me view it but Chrome does.

Either way I have shared this link with our web developers so they can dive into it a little deeper than I can.
Windows 10, Google latest. Don’t sweat it. I can still navigate around using other methods.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We just added 2 more early bird Black Friday deals to our website this afternoon.

Deal 1. Elos additives, test kits and foods are now 15% off with 5 times rewards.
Deal 2. All Prodibio products are now on sale at 15% off with 5 times rewards.

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

In Chrome there is an option in settings "Navigate pages with a text cursor". If this is turned "on" then turn it off and see if that "fixes" your scrolling issue.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our Early Bird Black Friday sale is live now...IceCap Gyre pumps on sale at 20% OFF with 5 times rewards! This is the best deal around. Click the link to see the pricing. We are accepting backorders if we sell out.

Black-Friday-IceCap-Slider.jpg

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More Early Access Black Friday Deals at Aquarium Specialty. Click the links below to visit our site and don't forget about our 5 Times Rewards Program.

1605297117.png 1605301285.png Early-Access.jpg 1605102375.png

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back