Easy montiporas?

Born2beblack

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
501
Reaction score
370
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i have sunset monti that has really started to grow
I do like encrusting so any others that grow well and look good?
 
I do know leptos and cyph will en rust quick so im open to them too
Plan to buy a metor shower cyphastrea to encrust ny back glass
I have chalice on it now trying to shelf it out
 
I have always liked the Rainbow monti and reverse Superman monti. Sorry don’t know their real names. But you should be able to find them with a quick google
 
Sunset
Superman
Chili pepper
Phoenix
 
Thanks for the help
I was interested in the superman
Ill try some more i dont want the acro issues but i do like the small polyps and growth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new