View Badges
Reaction score
Head of the Chesapeake, North East, Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
U can't see coralline in my tank :(...

IMG_7509.JPG

IMG_7511.JPG

I can only wish for that problem. I started my last tank with all dry rock and sand for the sole purpose of keeping coralline out. Ordered my CuC... a couple of snails had some on their shells... hermits started picking at it... and in only a month, my tank was polluted yet again. :mad:

Bdog4u2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing......I'm the bomb. I've never had a coral die even ones that fell into the abyss behind my rocks and I've had success with every fish I've tried even so called expert only like leopard wrasses. so I'm tooting my own horn

Roger30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zoas for some reason they get a brown algae on them and shrivel and die!!! Everything else in my tank is perfectly fine but not zoas
I get the same thing on my zoas! Everything else is doing great! My bubble coral is over 10" big!

lou dog420

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Torch and elegance. Really no euphillia corals do well in my system. They stay alive but just don't grow.

Donovan Joannes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can only wish for that problem. I started my last tank with all dry rock and sand for the sole purpose of keeping coralline out. Ordered my CuC... a couple of snails had some on their shells... hermits started picking at it... and in only a month, my tank was polluted yet again. :mad:

Tuxedo urchin will solve your problem.

coris

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I ever wanted were some money montipora and it's the one thing I keep killing[emoji19]

Major league reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are supposedly "easy" care level fish and coral that you just can keep alive, no matter what you do? For me it's naso tangs and orange back wrasses.
everyone says clown fish are very hardy but I've been trying for the past 2 years with no success..

jp_75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow Xenia dies.... No idea why!?!? Tried lime 3-4 times and no luck. In the beginning of my tank i couldn't handle any zoas...

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back