EasySPS food

Pablo Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE = "TheReefKeeper, publicación: 6974662, miembro: 25936"]
No, no obtuve uno y, señalando en el sitio, dije que necesitaba comprar uno tampoco.

Me parece extraño que obtuve una bolsa solo el primer envío como se mencionó anteriormente y no hay forma de dosificarlo.

Así que pedí el adaptador y decidí pagar 2 total de 58.00 en lugar de pagar uno y el envío de 15.00 totalizando 42.00

Entonces, una bolsa de 76.99 y 58.99 para los 2 adaptadores.

Si alguien me dijera que necesitaba el adaptador cuando pedí una bolsa, me habría ahorrado aproximadamente 30.00

Un poco irritado en este punto por la falta de comunicación, envié un correo electrónico que no recibió respuesta antes de pedir el adaptador, alguien aquí me dijo que necesitaba el adaptador, no el Coralview

No hay una sola porción de instrucciones por 138.00 para una sola bolsa y 2 adaptadores

Un verdadero fiasco para algo que debería ser tan fácil, ¿no?

Ahora ambos adaptadores están aquí, nada sale de LOL

Entonces, ¿haces un agujero en la goma?

Además, nada está sucediendo con el dosificador en alto. Parece que no hay ningún agujero en el caucho, ¿hago uno?
[/CITAR]

Hola

Lamentamos los inconvenientes que esto puede haber causado al no indicar con mayor precisión que el sello y la protección deben retirarse antes de conectar el Easysps EVO Prof al Easyconnect. A continuación encontrará un video / imágenes con los pasos para su colocación correcta.

Háganos saber si tiene alguna pregunta adicional.

Screenshot_20200122-131410_Word.jpg Screenshot_20200122-131352_Word.jpg Screenshot_20200122-131332_Word.jpg Screenshot_20200122-131313_Word.jpg Screenshot_20200122-131257_Word.jpg Sin título.jpg

Attachments

• video-2020-01-22-12-21-33.mp4
    2.4 MB
Last edited:

TheReefKeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I did all that there is no hole in the Adaptor I found.

The bag seal and cap was removed and nothing came out.

I found the issue I got an adaptor with no hole in the rubber.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 9.18.53 PM.png

This cap goes in here their was no hole in it so nothing was coming out I cut an x in it and did not even think to look at the other one I bought as a backup this is the backup above.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 9.19.43 PM.png

People should note if noting comes out they need to cut a hole in it like seen in the first pic.

Last edited:

Luis Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I did all that there is no hole in the Adaptor I found.

The bag seal and cap was removed and nothing came out.

I found the issue I got an adaptor with no hole in the rubber.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 9.18.53 PM.png

This cap goes in here their was no hole in it so nothing was coming out I cut an x in it and did not even think to look at the other one I bought as a backup this is the backup above.

Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 9.19.43 PM.png

People should not if noting comes out they need to cut a hole in it like seen in the first pic.

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the pictures for further clarification.

As you can see, the rubber piece has a small opening that acts as a seal and a non-return valve.
For what we see in the pictures, the piece is currently upside down.

Please check the video and picture below so that you can see how to proceed for its correct placement.

Easyconnect pict.jpg

ckalupa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The videos are not working for me. I have two units for two tanks arriving today (with adapters) so I am interested in how this will all work out over the next month?

trout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey trout, you still using reef actif? I saw your Facebook post. Do you see any impact with it on po4 and no3?

Yes, I am. I carried out a long term experiment in which I measured nutrient levels among other things, such as growth and colouration. I did not see any correlation between Reef Actif and nutrients. My hypothesis was that I expected to see a drop in PO4, but this did not happen.

TheReefKeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Thanks for sharing the pictures for further clarification.

As you can see, the rubber piece has a small opening that acts as a seal and a non-return valve.
For what we see in the pictures, the piece is currently upside down.

Please check the video and picture below so that you can see how to proceed for its correct placement.

Easyconnect pict.jpg

video is not working

sine I cut the hole sps seem quite happy I’ll report back in a few months

Pablo Easyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I am. I carried out a long term experiment in which I measured nutrient levels among other things, such as growth and colouration. I did not see any correlation between Reef Actif and nutrients. My hypothesis was that I expected to see a drop in PO4, but this did not happen.

It is strange, a steroid should increase the consumption of kh for example, and consequently reduce nutrients. This is what usually happens with EasyspsEVO, and it is food not a steroid

moreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just hooked up easysps with brs doser and wondering if running the tube into tank is ok? I have the tube stuck into the cage of mp40 to be positive it spreads it around tank. Does this sound ok or should I just have it drip into return section?
2100E393-F68B-4E82-959A-83BDF281AAFE.jpeg

Mical

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just hooked up easysps with brs doser and wondering if running the tube into tank is ok? I have the tube stuck into the cage of mp40 to be positive it spreads it around tank. Does this sound ok or should I just have it drip into return section?
2100E393-F68B-4E82-959A-83BDF281AAFE.jpeg

Could be a problem if it back siphons. I would drip it into sump and/or tank above water line.

YankeeTankee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being able to store this at room temp is awesome!

That said, I am a little skeptical about what's actually in this gel ie preservatives or anything else that might accumulate in my tank. They say healthy people shop grocery store parameters where those goods generally require refrigeration, and avoid preservative laden products in the middle isles. Maybe someone can put me at ease by describing what's in this and how a 18 month shelf life is achieved.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
At what point would you start dosing this? How far along would you let your colonies get before getting it?

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was having difficulty getting sps to acclimate happily in my tank since I upgraded to the larger one, after adding easysps and easybooster everyone who was struggling is coloring back up - and newbies are adapting very well. I plan to continue with both. I'm still ramping up to the full recommended dosage, and have only been using for about two weeks - I already see results.

Graffiti Spot

Cat and coral maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am ready for pictures of users that have had nice tanks before starting and then pictures after feeding this stuff to show what the product does.
I am still confused on how coral alone is going to reduce nutrients from feeding this product. Even a tank with decent colonies shouldn’t be able to dramatically reduce nutrients from just an added food source to the coral. Also wondering how it’s preserved as well.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back