Eats like a Yellow, costs like a Kole?

No hard feelings.

Price hikes do suck. Especially when they never seem to come back Down.
Yeah I was out of the hobby for like a year and came back and saw the prices and was so upset. Yellow tangs and flame angels were both 40 at my lfs.
 
Scopas does the same work as a yt and still very affordable.

Bristletooth's though for the win as far as workers though. They go mowing the algea non stop.
My Scopas always looking hardly picking. And ca be a bully too.
 
My Scopas always looking hardly picking. And ca be a bully too.
All zebrasoma's can be hit or miss. I had a wonderfully tempered scopus die. Replaced it with a smaller one and it even being the smallest tang in the tank, It almost killed my gem and coral beauty before I got it out.
 
All zebrasoma's can be hit or miss. I had a wonderfully tempered scopus die. Replaced it with a smaller one and it even being the smallest tang in the tank, It almost killed my gem and coral beauty before I got it out.
Its crazy they are so hard to find over there, and me in the midwest can find 10 of them in my LFS, for way too much anyway. At least they seem to stay in stock on liveaquaria, and reef chasers has them for 79 right now.

Also I'm jelly that you have a gem. I was looking to find a squaretail bristletooth since it has the spots like a gem does. My tank isn't cool enough for that kind of fish though lol.
 
Its crazy they are so hard to find over there, and me in the midwest can find 10 of them in my LFS, for way too much anyway. At least they seem to stay in stock on liveaquaria, and reef chasers has them for 79 right now.

Also I'm jelly that you have a gem. I was looking to find a squaretail bristletooth since it has the spots like a gem does. My tank isn't cool enough for that kind of fish though lol.
It's a RICHARD
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new