Ebay Chloroquine Phosphate sellers, despicable

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CP allegedly treats symptoms reported in individuals infected with CV who are actively displaying critical health concerns, aka they can't breathe properly and they are gasping for air. Wait until you can't breathe and then tell me you don't want to try this.

Conversely, being healthy and taking a course of Rabies shots will not prevent you from later being infected with Rabies. Why people do things like this is because they are afraid. Does being afraid justify doing something stupid? Let's see if the girlfriend is charged as an accessory the to murder of her boyfriend?

Not infected, no problem and there is no need to risk any magic dust.

How come this doesn't get moved into the CV Group discussion? This is more toxic than the discussions going on over there right now?

Back where it all began

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CP was said to show results against the virus WAY before Trump said anything about it. The price already increased WAY before trump said anything about it. SO.... He is not to blame for the info being out or the price increase. BUT do as you wish and think what you wish. This post about CP and the virus have been posted on here probably 10 times going back weeks.
There is no solid medical proof that hydroxychloroquine has any effect on covid-19. Any other info is false and premature.

ahnuts72

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This from the FDA website since the death now no more unprescribed CP for anyone they are in the process of removing it from anywhere they find.
So if u cant get a prescription ur just outta luck once it is removed from everywhere.

It was and elderly couple in there 60's.

While FDA is aware of the use of unapproved drugs to treat aquarium fish, our primary concern during the COVID-19 pandemic is the imminent threat to the health of consumers who may take animal drugs thinking they are interchangeable with approved human drugs. Chloroquine products sold for aquarium use have not been evaluated by the FDA to determine whether they are safe, effective, properly manufactured, and adequately labeled for use in fish--let alone humans. Products marketed for veterinary use, “for research only,” or otherwise not for human consumption have not been evaluated for safety in humans. People should not take any form of chloroquine unless it has been prescribed by a licensed healthcare provider and is obtained through a legitimate source.

The agency continues to work with online marketplaces to remove chloroquine intended for aquarium use, and many products have been removed based on these efforts. Please help us protect public health by alerting your members to be wary of anyone claiming to have a product to prevent or cure COVID-19 and to help safeguard human and animal health by reporting any of these products to [email protected] or 1-888-InfoFDA (1-888-463-6332).

Last edited:

AcroNem

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This from the FDA website since the death now no more unprescribed CP for anyone they are in the process of removing it from anywhere they find.
So if u cant get a prescription ur just outta luck once it is removed from everywhere.

It was and elderly couple in there 60's.

While FDA is aware of the use of unapproved drugs to treat aquarium fish, our primary concern during the COVID-19 pandemic is the imminent threat to the health of consumers who may take animal drugs thinking they are interchangeable with approved human drugs. Chloroquine products sold for aquarium use have not been evaluated by the FDA to determine whether they are safe, effective, properly manufactured, and adequately labeled for use in fish--let alone humans. Products marketed for veterinary use, “for research only,” or otherwise not for human consumption have not been evaluated for safety in humans. People should not take any form of chloroquine unless it has been prescribed by a licensed healthcare provider and is obtained through a legitimate source.

The agency continues to work with online marketplaces to remove chloroquine intended for aquarium use, and many products have been removed based on these efforts. Please help us protect public health by alerting your members to be wary of anyone claiming to have a product to prevent or cure COVID-19 and to help safeguard human and animal health by reporting any of these products to [email protected] or 1-888-InfoFDA (1-888-463-6332).

Just takes a couple of morons to ruin that for everyone else.

ahnuts72

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As an addendum i just read that they took 10 times the normal 'human' dose.

According to American Aquarium Products
PLEASE NOTE that while Chloroquine shows promise as a treatment for the Covid-19 Virus, likely due to known anti-viral capabilities, NO PERSON should take a fish medication to self treat especially taking 10 times the normal human dose as happened in Arizona.

AcroNem

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As an addendum i just read that they took 10 times the normal 'human' dose.

According to American Aquarium Products
PLEASE NOTE that while Chloroquine shows promise as a treatment for the Covid-19 Virus, likely due to known anti-viral capabilities, NO PERSON should take a fish medication to self treat especially taking 10 times the normal human dose as happened in Arizona.

I said this I the beginning of this thread, which I thought had been canned. The man ingested about 2grams, an insane amount.

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... and I'll just remind anyone still reading this thread that every single news article about the AZ story called Chloroquine a "fish tank cleaner".

A product that is never used for cleaning fish tanks, doesnt say "fish tank cleaner" on the bottle, and was never informally referred to as a "fish tank cleaner" until some 'journalist' declared it was a fish tank cleaner.

At which point every single media outlet across the world starting printers stories about CP, the fish tank cleaner. Somehow this ridiculous label made it through all their so-called 'fact checking'. Funny how that happens.

Remember that, next time you read anything at all written by a journalist.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
... and I'll just remind anyone still reading this thread that every single news article about the AZ story called Chloroquine a "fish tank cleaner".

A product that is never used for cleaning fish tanks, doesnt say "fish tank cleaner" on the bottle, and was never informally referred to as a "fish tank cleaner" until some 'journalist' declared it was a fish tank cleaner.

At which point every single media outlet across the world starting printers stories about CP, the fish tank cleaner. Somehow this ridiculous label made it through all their so-called 'fact checking'. Funny how that happens.

Although I am not a journalist, I engage with them frequently. Some comment I might make gets picked up and replicated across multiple platforms …. once it's there, almost impossible to scrub aways.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

If you want to read an interesting story about journalism I would recommend Hunter Thompson's "Hells Angels, a Strange and Terrible Saga." The Gonzo journalist discusses how journalism "works" and reporting has gotten much worse since he wrote the book.

He related a headline that claimed a gang of Hell's Angel's" had "invaded a town" (this is a family site) in the middle of America and then vanished out of sight on their motorcycles. He asked the pointed question; ~ "How do 100 unkempt bikers on HD motorcycles disappear in the middle of Kansas?"

Now we have an answer; They hid out at a LFS where they tried to score tank cleaner. I guess they parked all of their motorcycles out back?

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m late to the party but I noticed this with baby formula and diapers too when I went online to find them because the stores were sold out. Everything was marked up 2-3 times the normal price. Very despicable...and very sad that fear has caused some of these people to make terrible decisions with CP. I hope none of these people made any sales of their price gouged products.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back