Eco smart live help

ReefAddict16

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Messages
607
Reaction score
248
Location
Southern Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I just purchased a Radion and ecosmart live won’t load the schedule or devices tab. Just shows a blank. I download connection manager and made a new profile. I’m also using google chrome and JavaScript/flash are “allowed”.
It’s worked fine before on my other radions.

FFCD41D5-EDA2-4591-8A19-25523AF62A38.jpeg
 
Dod you buy the light new or used? Does it need a factory reset done to it first.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new