Ecoscape Reef Mix E (branch) by Quality Marine

JC Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Messages
346
Reaction score
505
Location
Riverside, Socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Quality Marine for the exceptional artificial branching rock they've sent my way :star-struck: . It's remarkably lightweight and will be a perfect addition to my new project. This will be used on my new build, and I decided to get a custom tank from @Joe Glass Cages. I'm excited to share photos of these stunning pieces very soon. Keep an eye out for the update!


dg4IQNx.jpg



gqVupdo.jpg



lAOBbTo.jpg
 
I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Quality Marine for the exceptional artificial branching rock they've sent my way :star-struck: . It's remarkably lightweight and will be a perfect addition to my new project. This will be used on my new build, and I decided to get a custom tank from @Joe Glass Cages. I'm excited to share photos of these stunning pieces very soon. Keep an eye out for the update!


dg4IQNx.jpg



gqVupdo.jpg



lAOBbTo.jpg
this is exciting!!!! Thanks so much for the mention.
 
It's amazing! We're giving away a box of it at RAP!
 
Just did a scape with a box of the branch rock...it's some of the nicest man made rock I've ever seen. It replaced a similar scape made with caribsea lifefock...the Ecoscape is so porous and light, I had to add 4 gallons of saltwater due to less displacement.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new