Ecosmart live down?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ikiwi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ikiwi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Messages
89
Reaction score
49
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi folks - Is Ecosmartlive down this morning? Or is it an issue my end? Was perfectly fine yesterday...
 
What kills me the most is I purposefully waited for the weekend to make some vortechs changes when I could monitor.
 
It's weird for me. I can access it via my cell phone but get a blank page when I try to access with my computer!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new