• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoSystem Miracle Mud Substrate 3 lb New- unopened

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Brand new sealed bottle. Great benefit to new or existing system. Perfect for keeping nitrites in check.

$30 shipped !!!! Ready to ship.

Miracle Mudis a product of EcoSystem Aquarium and is comprised of up to 80% oceanic mud, harvested from deep waters, and is then dried on land. The remaining 20% is a formulation of minerals and trace elements that make Miracle Mud a true “MIRACLE.” The mineral and trace element composition is as follows:

Aluminum, antimony, barium, beryllium, bismuth, boron, bromine, cadmium, calcium, cerium, cesium, chromium, chloride, cobalt, dysprosium, erbium, europium, fluorine, gadolinium, gallium, germanium, gold, hafnium, holmium, indium, iodine, iridium, iron, lanthanum, lithium, lutetium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, neodymium, nickel, niobium, osmium, palladium, phosphorus, platinum, potassium, praseodymium, rhodium, rubidium, ruthenium, rhenium, samarium, selenium, silicon, silver, sodium, strontium, sulfur, tantalum, tellurium, terbium, thallium, thorium, thulium, tin, titanium, tungsten, vanadium, ytterbium, yttrium, zinc, zirconium.

Benefits

1. Miracle Mud continuously replenishes the mineral and trace element concentration of the aquarium water, creating the ideal environment for fish, corals and other invertebrates.
  2. Miracle Mud ensures an environment so healthy that it dramatically reverses the effects of head and lateral line erosion (HLLE).
    HLLE.jpg

3. Miracle Mud creates an environment so healthy that even a novice aquarist can have his or her own reef aquarium showpiece, such as the aquarium in the pictures shown below! This reef aquarium (predominantly stony corals) requires additional supplementation of minerals and trace elements, as described in the ECO Balling Method. Other types of reef aquariums (soft coral-dominated) will receive sufficient amounts of minerals and trace elements from the Miracle Mud, which is what makes Miracle Mud so unique, and makes keeping and maintaining a reef aquarium so simple! Anyone can have a beautiful reef aquarium regardless of his or her level of experience!

s-l1000.jpg

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
SOLD
Mods please close ad

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back