Ecotech battery backup limited to 2 devices

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hitchhik3r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hitchhik3r

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 13, 2022
Messages
142
Reaction score
67
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 MP40s and one vectra M2. I didnt realize the battery backup only provides options to plug in 2 devices. Should I just do one MP40 and the M2?
 
Personally, I'm in the same boat as you. I opted to power the MP40 over the Vectra because the MP40 will run longer. If you run the Vectra, you need the Vectra Battery Backup Booster.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new