• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech gear

Item Price
10- 400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

sdietz2469

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
777
Reaction score
19
Location
Milwaukie Oregon
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mp40 wetside x 1 sold
Mp60 wetside x 2 $170ea shipped
Xr30 g5/g6 cross mount w/screws x 3- sold
Xr30 rms g5/g6 adapter kit $20 shipped
Vectra l2 x 2 (6 mon old) $390 ea shipped
Neptune Mxm module x 2 $85ea shipped

20251107_110044.jpg 20251107_111926.jpg
 
Last edited:
Mp40 wetside x 1 $70 shipped
Mp60 wetside x 2 $170ea shipped
Xr30 g5/g6 cross mount w/screws x 3
Xr30 rms g5/g6 adapter kit
Vectra l2 x 2 (6 mon old) $390 ea shipped
Neptune Mxm module x 2 $85ea shipped

20251107_110044.jpg 20251107_111926.jpg
I will take the MP40 wet side
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new