Ecotech Illumination

  • Thread starter Thread starter Skibum
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Skibum

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2016
Messages
396
Reaction score
367
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI Guys, so I think I have the growth settings for my lighting down:

2 Ecotech Gen4 pros (xr15 + xr 30)
4 6500k T5 ( 2x Giesemann, 2x GE) both 39 watts

I run the following schedule on my Ecotech:

1570428758222.png



What I would like is after the T5's shutoff around 7:00 p.m, is the best settings on the Radions to illuminate (not growth, not coloration) for my corals. Any suggestions on Radion settings for this?

-Tom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new