• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

EcoTech marine XR15 gen 4 pro

Item Price
285
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reef fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2011
Messages
2,316
Reaction score
177
Location
MIAMI,FL
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
EcoTech marine XR15 gen 4 pro $400 shipped
Rms arm not included

F1612955-F39A-4674-B61C-3B45D69DB388.jpeg 3EE4C251-F227-4348-8036-AE732F51775A.jpeg 0C7947BF-581E-4060-B130-D9040B62199E.jpeg F14AFAD1-4B38-4069-B200-53E03EE3CC2D.jpeg
 
Do you have the diffuser? And are you selling the mounting arm separately or keeping it? Thanks
 
I need To close this thread, but you can message me directly. I lower the price to 200 shipped no arm.
No x bracket no power supply EcoTech sell it for $90 the power supply
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new