ecotech mp10QDM

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Oceanavekid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2017
Messages
250
Reaction score
51
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have two MP10 QDM

The MP10 in the first picture has a brand new never used dry side

The one with two dry sides only comes with one. I have two dry sides you can test out and pick whichever you think is better(if you’re local or take the one that’s hooked up(I think it sounds the best)

Wet sides are less than 3 months old. I switched to Nero pumps so don’t need these

$250 EACH local pick up or add shipping

Located in south Sacramento

IMG_0905.jpeg IMG_0906.jpeg IMG_0907.jpeg IMG_0908.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new