• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP10wes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aries426
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aries426

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2012
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
East Greenwich, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling a MP10wes that I used for about 2 weeks at 40%. I purchased it on May 09, 2014 and the manufactured date is August 22, 2013.
I did not use any of the sticky cord holders or zip ties, so all of them are included and unused.

Price is $190 shipped
I accept PayPal, buyer pays 3% fee or you can send as a gift to avoid fee.

Any questions send me a PM.
 
i'm selling a mp10wes that i used for about 2 weeks at 40%. I purchased it on may 09, 2014 and the manufactured date is august 22, 2013.
I did not use any of the sticky cord holders or zip ties, so all of them are included and unused.

Price is $190 shipped
i accept paypal, buyer pays 3% fee or you can send as a gift to avoid fee.

Any questions send me a pm.

pm sent
 
I'm selling a MP10wes that I used for about 2 weeks at 40%. I purchased it on May 09, 2014 and the manufactured date is August 22, 2013.
I did not use any of the sticky cord holders or zip ties, so all of them are included and unused.

Price is $190 shipped
I accept PayPal, buyer pays 3% fee or you can send as a gift to avoid fee.

Any questions send me a PM.
Please send me paypal info
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new