• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech MP10wQD

MaddyP

'Til Reefdom Come...
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2016
Messages
1,910
Reaction score
4,485
Location
Vancouver, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used MP10wES upgraded to a QD. Works great, just won't stay on my 1/2" glass.

$160 shipped! Price is FIRM!

IMG_4242.JPG
 
Last edited:
Woah this is the first sale with the new format and this is cool. Good luck with sale and great price
 
#mods please move this to Selling (Dry Goods). I didn't realize I had posted in the livestock section...
 
What's the manufacturer date on it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new