Ecotech MP40 with integrated Mobius

Rickyreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
126
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys ! i just got one of the new Ecotech MP40s and was told by my retailer that it comes with the mobius function already built in, meaning i wont need the reeflink to pair it up on my mobius app. my question for any one out there is if im gonna be able to control my other mp10s with the integrated mesh communication! thanks and great week everybody
 
I believe ecotech is allowing upgrades to the firmware to allow for Mobius control using a phased approach a few at a time. I would contact them to ensure your hardware is compatible (black RFID chip) and ask if they can help you through the update. They were very helpful in my case.
 
It’s here guys !! I hope I can sync it with my other mp10s

DC4261A3-B60C-4DF5-8772-B71087F3608C.jpeg
 
Depending on when your purchased your mp10s I have multiple mp40s and mp10s I don’t mind the app I like controlling them on my apex since Mobius is Bluetooth only.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new