• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion G4 pro

Item Price
300-350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

acro.jordan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
125
Reaction score
93
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1x Ecotech Radion G4 xr30 pro for sale

$400 pick up or $450 shipped, 94116

First come first serve!

IMG_3051.jpeg
 
Bump:

Dropping price

$350 local pick up or $400 shipped
 
Bump:

Final drop

$300 local pick up or $350 shipped

Radion XR30 G4 Pro
 
Final bump:

$300 shipped first come first serve
 
Bump: $250 shipped first come first serve, I’m heading to the post office in the hour and will do $200 shipped if you finalize by 8am pst :) if not $250 shipped
 
Bump: $250 shipped first come first serve, I’m heading to the post office in the hour and will do $200 shipped if you finalize by 8am pst :) if not $250 shipped
Sent dm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new