• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion XR30 G4 Pro Lights

Frags 2 Fishes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2012
Messages
311
Reaction score
141
Location
Wilmington, DE
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell some Radion XR30 G4 Pro Leds. I have 11 available. All lights come with free RMS Slide mount.

$450 ea shipped via UPS/FedEx w/insurance & signature.

Buy 2 for $850
Buy 4 for $1600
Buy 11 for $4000

This are still hooked up and working, I'll take them down and box up this weekend.
 
Looking to sell some Radion XR30 G4 Pro Leds. I have 11 available. All lights come with free RMS Slide mount.

$450 ea shipped via UPS/FedEx w/insurance & signature.

Buy 2 for $850
Buy 4 for $1600
Buy 11 for $4000

This are still hooked up and working, I'll take them down and box up this weekend.
PM SENT
 
Looking to sell some Radion XR30 G4 Pro Leds. I have 11 available. All lights come with free RMS Slide mount.

$450 ea shipped via UPS/FedEx w/insurance & signature.

Buy 2 for $850
Buy 4 for $1600
Buy 11 for $4000

This are still hooked up and working, I'll take them down and box up this weekend.
Any left?
 
This is a very good price!
 
How much for the 2? Can you send photos please?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new