Ecotech Reef Link

Worthy1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup it allows you to run ecosmart live which is used to set schedules and programs on them to sync or anti sync them.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as the MP40s are wireless you can sync them. But in order to control them remotely you need the reeflink.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there is a free app coming out in the near future. I got tired of waiting and bought the RL.
Now the new lights are released the app Möbius should open up. If you're interested.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will the new app run wireless MP40’s?
If they are recent models, I think at most 12 months old they should be fine. If not you need to buy the Bluetooth module for each of the units in order to use mobious.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My MP40 is 3 years old and is compatible

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My MP40 is 3 years old and is compatible
That is odd, I could have sworn that ETM people said they started going to Bluetooth in the last 12-18 monts. Do you use the Neptune WXM module with yours? I would imagine it does not work with it. Unless they are doing both types of transmision on the newer units.

Frey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a reef link used in a thread below but the person is asking for current pricing not sale price yet

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is odd, I could have sworn that ETM people said they started going to Bluetooth in the last 12-18 monts. Do you use the Neptune WXM module with yours? I would imagine it does not work with it. Unless they are doing both types of transmision on the newer units.
This is the first EA product I have purchased. MP40wqd. My reef link says it ready, will see when the app is unlocked.
No one knows when the full app will be available. Now that the lights are out I'll guess that will be the priority then the other products will be next......Unless new MP are comming then vectra ;Nailbiting

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this app out yet?
Yes, the App is out and it presently can only run Versa Pumps. Eventually it will be able to run everything but Ecotech has had priorities and my guess is that the New G-5 lights will be the next item that works with the App. The rest of the stuff (MP-Pumps) will likely trickle down and be added.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back