Ecotech versa error message

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I keep getting this error message for my brand new versa, I can’t find anything about it online, does anyone know what this means or how to fix it?

475E21B7-4B46-4E82-8B1B-5F002A9B333F.jpeg 06ABE599-AA75-4974-829E-57DFEDDC0504.jpeg

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry if this is a dumb question, but did you click on the notification in the mobius app to see what the error state is? Also, did you try to go to settings and click troubleshoot?

OP
OP
E

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am sorry if this is a dumb question, but did you click on the notification in the mobius app to see what the error state is? Also, did you try to go to settings and click troubleshoot?
No not a dumb question at all, all it says when I click it is there is a error and when I go to settings it says the “ acceleration error” , I reset the versa using a pin and they solved the issue for all of 3 minutes, also having issues with the calibration not matching up with its output and I’m assuming that’s what the error is about but I have no idea how to fix it and Ecotech support hasn’t been to helpful at the moment, They told me to reset it but I already did that and I didn’t fix it

carmodpg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No not a dumb question at all, all it says when I click it is there is a error and when I go to settings it says the “ acceleration error” , I reset the versa using a pin and they solved the issue for all of 3 minutes, also having issues with the calibration not matching up with its output and I’m assuming that’s what the error is about but I have no idea how to fix it and Ecotech support hasn’t been to helpful at the moment, They told me to reset it but I already did that and I didn’t fix it
The CS is usually pretty good, so they should respond. Did you try the live chat function in Mobius, that may get you answers quicker.... and how far off is your calibration? If its just an ML or two, that should not be the biggest problem in the world. Just ensure you put it whatever the correct number is after the calibration is complete and then it is actually calibrated correctly....

OP
OP
E

elcapitan1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The CS is usually pretty good, so they should respond. Did you try the live chat function in Mobius, that may get you answers quicker.... and how far off is your calibration? If its just an ML or two, that should not be the biggest problem in the world. Just ensure you put it whatever the correct number is after the calibration is complete and then it is actually calibrated correctly....
Yeah their customer service is usually pretty good, but because this is the replacement pump that they sent me for a faulty unit already they’re being weird about it, it’s either off by 20-50 mL more or less so when I calibrate it to try and fix it then it goes to slow and then I calibrated to try to fix that and it goes too fast it doesn’t make sense why it’s doing that

jimmypencil

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you figure this out? Mine has the same error message popping up like daily, but everything seems to be working properly so I’m not sure what to do. I’ve reset it and reconnected it a bunch of times.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 38.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back