• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech versa vx-1 dosing pump

Item Price
170
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hugo’s_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
194
Reaction score
90
Location
orange county
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new Ecotech Versa pump. Never got around to setting it up. Box was open to look at it but never taken out or set up . Asking 170 shipped.

5A0E0C33-A3C0-4ED9-9322-7E79613A5319.jpeg ACA043E5-C01A-4C5D-B56C-A9AAB8038CD2.jpeg D1C1DAF3-4B57-4648-A1C3-BC8D167AE6F9.jpeg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new