• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vortech MP40 3 months old

Item Price
620
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

PNWReefer21

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2021
Messages
80
Reaction score
33
Location
Seattle
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Ecotech Mp40 and an extra wet side used for about 3 months. I took down tank about 2 months ago. Price for both and wet side is $620 shipped.
20221105_170458.jpg
 
I have 2 Ecotech Mp40 and an extra wet side used for about 3 months. I took down tank about 2 months ago. Price for both and wet side is $620 shipped.
20221105_170458.jpg
Are these still available
 
Are these still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new