Ecotech xr-30 gen 4 pro

Devin Donaldson

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2018
Messages
89
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m selling my xr-30 gen 4 pro with rms mount 625 shipped. Only had it on for about 3 months at 40 percent intensity.

530AC4E3-5C21-4B4B-A5C0-0AF3D3D63E90.jpeg D40CDA11-BAC0-4F37-8926-AF8F4D3DC927.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new