• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech XR30 G3 With Extras

Item Price
190
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sully32

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2017
Messages
540
Reaction score
222
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ecotech Radion XR30 G3 with upgraded Mobius chip. This light came with a full setup that I had to buy to get the pieces that I wanted. Lenses aren't perfect. I don't know much about ecotech lights, but it seems to be in good working order and connects to mobius for control. Comes with a spare power supply, two spare used LED clusters, and a spare fan. $190 shipped.
20261001_124026.jpg
20261001_124645.jpg
20261001_124059.jpg
20261001_124102.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new