Eddie Van Halen has died

  • Thread starter Thread starter Potatohead
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I would have to say that their hasn't been a week since he passed that I didn't watch Tom Saywer on youtube at least once. Now Van Halen will join that as their are several song I remember as a young one.

I saw Rush on the Moving pictures tour. I’ve been a fan since Fly by night!
 
I was Rush on the Moving pictures your. I’ve been a fan since Fly by night!
For me its Tom Sawyer. Now I watch the original video constantly. Just nothing like it anymore. I do like the opening drum solo Neil did, I forget the concert that was kinda recently, but it is second to NONE!!!
 
I hope Sammy hangs around for some time. He’s 72!

I know that there’s a division between Sammy and Diamond Dave Van Halen’s, but I still love the red rocker! Saw him on his Three lock box tour.


Man, I must be old! Lol
 
I hope Sammy hangs around for some time. He’s 72!

I know that there’s a division between Sammy and Diamond Dave Van Halen’s, but I still love the red rocker! Saw him on his Three lock box tour.


Man, I must be old! Lol
WE are ALL getting old. ;Hilarious
 
He really did man. Made him go on a 50k mile cycle ride. Cant imagine the pain

I want to read his book.

Back on Eddie, he was a huge influence on me. Sometimes music connects in the brain and his style of guitar playing always connected with me. Still does. Mind blowing!
 
Best guitar talent on song " JUMP". A legend to say the least who lived a great life.

1602025674826.png
 
The 80's, what a GREAT decade of music. Its a darn shame it is slowly slipping away.
"ROCK N ROLL WILL NEVER DIE" R.I.P. Eddie....jamming eruption over and over...and over:(
ps: JANICE PASSED 50 YEARS AGO 10/4/70 "a piece of my heart";)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new