Eden's gate !!! 2thumbs up for you !

  • Thread starter Thread starter I-K@ndY
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2007
Messages
3,561
Reaction score
12
I ordered some zoas to larry and got it today and was very happy with it as soon as I took them out from the box it opened up right away under my florescent lights at work.... Will be doing business again with Larry ! nice stuff!



Stv
 
here is the pic .. sorry for the bad pic...

7_citrus_1.jpg

7_tutty_2.jpg
 
another great transaction with Larry.... can't ask for more ! thanks for the free frag.. pics will come soon :D.. Once again Thanks!


steve
 
Glad you liked the acans and micro Steve. :) Pleasure doing business with you again. Thanks for the compliments. ;)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new