editing posts???

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new here... so hoping someone can help with a basic question. can you edit a post once posted? if so how? thanks in advance.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi! Non-supporting members are allowed 5 minutes after each post for editing (this gives time to check spelling, etc.), and supporting members can edit all of their posts without a time limit. You edit by clicking the edit button on the lower right corner of your post frame.

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Non-supporting members are allowed 5 minutes after each post for editing (this gives time to check spelling, etc.), and supporting members can edit all of their posts without a time limit. You edit by clicking the edit button on the lower right corner of your post frame.

reason I asked is, I posted somethi8ng on another thread and diod not get the edit button as you say. I checked pretty much right away. but checking again with this post.

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup definately no edit button on lower right hand corner.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
reason I asked is, I posted somethi8ng on another thread and diod not get the edit button as you say. I checked pretty much right away. but checking again with this post.

Shoot me a pm (private message) with the link to the thread and what you'd like edited. I can get it for you. ...odd that you're not seeing the edit button on new posts. :squigglemouth:

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup definately no edit button on lower right hand corner.

You also need to be a member for 30 days to be able to edit within 5 minutes. If you need a post edited, you can click the triangle to report it and post what you want changed. One of the Team R2R members will edit it for you.

OP
OP
coralcruze

coralcruze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You also need to be a member for 30 days to be able to edit within 5 minutes. If you need a post edited, you can click the triangle to report it and post what you want changed. One of the Team R2R members will edit it for you.

oh ok, thanks for the clarification. Understood.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It has been edited. ;)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back