Effect of cooking fumes , candles and diffusers

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It no different than smoking cigarettes. Weed actually has less toxins than cigs. There's generally less burn time with weed in comparison to the amount of time a cigarette is burning.... unless you're Cheech and Chong.

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you spraying lysol all over, try switching to vinegar;) I have been using vinegar almost exclusively for cleaning for years now, it is also reef and bird safe. I did start using those lysol tap tops for things I want a little more disinfected though because I became a crazy mommy lol. I figure there is very little harm of aerosols since you pump it right into a paper towel.

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to ask this without implicating too much. Sometimes, in the great state of Colorado, we'll indulge on certain medical, ehem, recreational substances. I've always wondered the effects on a tank, being a one time exposure or prolonged contact.
Not much different from cigarette smoke.

skim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to ask this without implicating too much. Sometimes, in the great state of Colorado, we'll indulge on certain medical, ehem, recreational substances. I've always wondered the effects on a tank, being a one time exposure or prolonged contact.
I assume it would be the same as Cigarette smoke, may affect the skimmer a little but nothing I would worry too much about as long as it not like you have 6 Bongs going at once and doing shot guns into the skimmer intake and the room looks like a scene from The Fog. Just run some GAC you should be fine.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 69 41.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 24 14.4%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 36 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.0%
Back